Tuesday, August 19, 2008

let's choose to laugh out loud


I was supposed to post about my somewhat "unhappy yet challenging experiences" for the past 2 days but I got this "hilarious & intersting email from my friend today which I'd rather choose to post for now.

And so here it is...


A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They
>
> sit down and engage in an animated conversation that
>
> seems to be English.
>
> The lady sitting next to them ignores them
>
> at first, but her attention is galvanized when she
>
> hears one of them say the following: 'Emma come
>
> first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I
>
> come once-a-more! Two asses, they come together
>
> again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one
>
> lasta time.'
>
> The lady can't take this any more, 'You
>
> foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig,' she retorted
>
> indignantly. 'In this country we don't speak aloud
>
> in public places about our sex lives.'
>
> 'Hey, coola down lady,' said the man.
>
> 'Who talkin'abouta sex?
>
> I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell
>
> Mississippi.'
>
> $5.00 says you're gonna read this again

LESSON: DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY WHAT YOU HEAR ;)