Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagging from xjion89

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- mad of course but I’ll be all ears to listen if he has an explanation.

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
-many of my dreams have already come true and I’m really hoping that my dream for World Peace would also come true.

#3. If you could be at one place right now, where would it be?
- Paris with my hubby

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- Not really

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
I already found him ;)

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?-
Both

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- I found him already

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Not applicable to me lol

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- There are lots of things actually, but I don’t choose to be unhappy so I always focus myself on things that make me happy ;)

#10. What do you want most in life?
- To have a God-centered family and full of love.

#11. Is being tagged fun?
- I wouldn't be answering these questions if it’s not fun but next time make the questions fewer lol.

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
- Happy wife and a mom with healthy beautiful kids#

13. Who is the current most important person to you?
- My other half and everyone else.

#14. What type of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Wow!!! this kinda tough question lol. Well, I haven’t seen “xjion89” in person and even in photos but through reading his blogs I could say he’s cool.

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- Married and rich

#16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
- I got a puppy before ( he was a birthday gift) but he died, was bumped by a car. After him I never had pets anymore. But lately I want to have a Panda Bear.

#17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do?
- Things that can ruin one’s life.-

#18. What kind of person do you think you are?
-Eccentric,endearing and Ms. Congeniality

#19. What do you define as a bad day?
- When my hubby and I argue on something crap

#20. If you have to choose between love and friendship, what would it be?
- I am already married and in our relationship we have Love and Friendship. It’s fun to be lovers and friends.

Tagging: Ann and Gloria

No comments: